Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hey There

Hey Guys!

Welcome to our new blog. 

I suppose I should just jump right it. 
 
...............................................
...................................
...............................
...................
............
.......
..
.
 
About a month ago Matthew's dad,

..Seen Here..
contacted him about trying out a "weight loss" app. I am not entirely sure if its a weightloss app, it might just be a health app, but I believe the biggest reason for choosing Matthew is because he has some weight to lose. I suppose I should say WE.
 Because, naturally I ended up joining him on his adventure. 
 .
..
......
.............
....................
.............................
...................................
...........................................
 
Here we are circa 2006
 This was actually the photo shoot for our wedding invitations.

Here we are circa Now.

Now I would love to say that we didn't go into this hoping to lose weight. 
However, that isn't the case. Just as with many other peoples stories we have tried several times, with several different diets to lose weight. However, there is always one problem. US! We are the problem. At least in our case. I have the problem of thinking oh I lost 5 pounds now I can reward myself, and I reward myself with food, i.e pizza.
Obviously being completely immersed in the Standard American Diet(S.A.D) we are big fans of food. You don't generally get to be 50-80 pounds heavier in 8-9 years without being a fan of food. 

So that's what this is, a blog about our adventure in weight-loss, getting healthy all while HOPEFULLY eating good food.

Have a great day!

Next blog post: What was our starting weights?
What was our first task?
How long we have currently been on this?
How is it going thus far?
Also, I will share a recipe I found we have loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment