Monday, April 6, 2015

Trials

I realized that with the last post I didn't state how much we have each lost. 
Matthew's starting was 275
and he is currenlty
256

My starting was 235
and I am currently 225

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys, who celebrate, had a good Easter.

Matthew unfortunately had to work, but he was able to see the kids "open" their baskets before he left for work.

Then after he got off work we went and had an Easter Egg hunt with family.

While getting the kids baskets ready the night before I came to the realization that candy is one of my problem areas. 

As I was buying it I was sitting there thinking that I could just eat whatever jelly beans don't fit into the eggs. 

That was the first reason yesterday was tough for me. Matthew said candy isn't a problem for him. 

However, I know good and well he had trouble with the other 2.

Since, Matthew, his dad, and I are all on this Whole Food Plant Based "diet", we all decided to do a potluck. 
I tried a few recipes yesterday, just for us to decide on corn bread.

Matt's dad made some approved chili. It was really good. However, it was Matt's sister made wings. Not hot wings like I had thought, which would have been way worse, but chicken nonetheless. 
His other sister made a banana cream cake. 

Those weren't nearly as bad as the trial we faced later.

If you read yesterdays post, then you know that normally Matthew and I would order pizza. Actually, truth be told. We would order 4 from Dominos. Then proceed to eat to our hearts content, and then eat leftovers the next day. While watching our shows on Sunday nights, Walking Dead, Shameless, Game of Thrones, etc.

Last night we were good, and fought the urge to order it. Wasn't that difficult until one of the characters in Shameless said I ordered pizza, yada yada, I will heat it up. Then the other said nah its better cold. We both had to fight the urge at that point to not order that dang cheesy goodness.


Have a great Day guys.



Next Post: Does this count?

No comments:

Post a Comment